Glacial Wood Products' Glacial Bear
The Story of the Glacial Bear
At the end of the Ice Age, the ice receded revealing a beautifully carved landscape, which soon became home to massive forests across northern Minnesota.
Today, lying at the edge of those glacial forests is Glacial Wood Products, one of the largest professional wood turning manufacturers in the United States. We are unique in many ways:
- Ability to turn pieces up to 12 inches in diameter and 100 inches in length.
- Create custom designs in over 30 different wood species.
- 99.9%+ customer satisfaction rate.
- Delivery in 72 hours or sooner on most custom orders.
- Providing solutions to even the greatest design challenges.
- Consistently, high attention to detail and quality.
- 20-year history of working in harmony with nature.
We believe the combination of services and quality Glacial Wood Products provides is as rare as finding a white Glacial Grizzly Bear. That’s why we’ve adopted it to symbolize our company. The “Glacial Bear” represents our unique power, strength, confidence, speed, and respect for nature.
And much like the Glacial Bear would carve into trees, we make our living by taking the beauty of wood and carving it to meet your needs and enhance your project. Give us a call today to see for yourself the Glacial Wood difference.